Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You're Invited on an Adventure

Ahoj! That is Czech for hi, but you’ll be delighted to know that is pronounced like AHOY, like a pirate, just like you hoped it would be.

As you likely know, dear ones, I’m going on an adventure this summer. As you may not know, you are invited. Several of you have asked to tag along in my suitcase and NO that is not even kind of what I meant. What a terrible thing to wish upon oneself. You do not mean that so do not even say it. A suitcase is terrible traveling conditions. You don’t want that. But you will want to join me, because this is going to be awesome.

I will be writing on this here blog throughout the summer to keep you in the loop and engaged in the journey. How exciting is it that we have words to connect us to each other and technology that lets us do that from across the world?! It is probably old fashioned how excited I am about that.

So basically, pretty please be part of this with me. You can give (one week until my deadline!), pray, read, and ask questions. I am so excited. I don’t know what to tell you to expect. When I went to Ecuador, I was able to blog every day. I can’t promise this, but I would love to do that again. I don’t know all the places I’ll go, the people I’ll meet, or the things I’ll do, but here are the basics:

What: Trip to Czech
When: May 27-August 7
Where: All over the Czech Republic. And other places
Why: To teach English. And because I know Jesus and He gave me life and I would love for the young people in Czech to be part of all that goodness. And you too, I would love to share in this lifelong adventure with you.
No RSVP necessary. But you so can. Formal RSVPs in abundance would make my day, and it's a good day, so that is significant.

Thanks for reading this. You are the best, you know that? I really appreciate you, wonderful reader.

XOXO,
Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment